Livestream!~

Watch live streaming video from inkusoonkyu at livestream.com

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Bitter End (Store is Closing)

It has recently been brought to my attention that part of our base template for our felis head (specifically the nose), created three or four years ago, was created by another popular SL designer. Please understand that I was unaware, when I collaborated on these textures with people I only barely knew, that what was being created was actually stolen. Through a series of unfortunate events this issue has been brought to my attention lately. Please let me assure you that I have been doing everything within my power to set this problem right. 

As such, Bobtails!~ does not exist any more on SL. I refuse to further promote any of my products as well as sell or redistribute them to anyone. DO NOT ASK ME FOR THEM. I've had my designs stolen in the past, so I am well aware of how this would feel to those Bobtails has unknowingly stolen from. Which is exactly why I have taken everything we have ever created off the market place and from in world. If it was created with the assistance of others, other than my self I DO NOT trust it at this point and until I can recreate everything, including my own templates, I will not be selling ANYTHING on SL from now on.

As such I am taking an extended absence from there until further notice. Between finding out parts of my templates were stolen from others, my actual work being stolen by others, and the rest of the cloak and dagger business that is online retailing, I honestly cannot handle the stress, the lying, and the back stabbing that I have encountered lately. Please do not ask me to return, or to continue my work online. 

All I can ask for is forgiveness, and give my apologies to those who have suffered in my ignorance. I appreciate all the support that everyone has given me through this journey. It was a fun ride, but I refuse to play an ignorant role in such acts.

Finally, as much as I hate to ask those of you who have put such hard work into modding and creating off of what I have sold, I would like to urge those of you who have purchased my work to not wear and promote it. In all honesty I cannot dictate what you wear and do not wear, but please realize that other designers are misrepresented in situations like this.

Thank you for your time, effort, and support.


Cheers for now.

- Ink.