Livestream!~

Watch live streaming video from inkusoonkyu at livestream.com

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Regarding Halloween Events

Unfortunately I am going to be canceling the Halloween Day hunt, and the Halloween Ball.  I have been fighting with health problems this entire month, and it has been determined that the events this month and the stress that comes from them, is only deteriorating my health further.  Tomorrow's hunt will still be on.  But it will be our last hunt this Halloween Season.

I heavily apologize for canceling some of the festivities, but as any of you know who have been with us for a long time, we learn from our mistakes.  I can say that November will see some Holiday goodies, as will December (but of course.) I will also say that the December Christmas festivities will balance out what was missed from Halloween.

On the topic of mods, I know I've only released two.  I promised you guys four, and I'm still going to aim for that. But as of this point my health conditions have been unpredictable and I'm not sure that the final four will be released.  The hunt mod however, will be able to be completed tomorrow.  Hunt prizes after Friday, will remain on sale until November 1st, at 12:00AM CST.

Also, Halloween mods will remain available until the end of Novemeber in order to make up for some of what we've lacked.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.

-Ingkeu (owner of Bobtails!~)


Side Note: THE HUNT WILL STILL BE GOING TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment