Livestream!~

Watch live streaming video from inkusoonkyu at livestream.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

New! Bobtails!~ T-Shirts


In World: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Treasure%20Island/157/19/31


So these are new and something I've been considering doing for a long time.  I'm one of those crazy -must- have T-Shirt kinda people both in Second Life and Real Life.  I've always thought of tees as a great way to express yourself, not to mention they go with -everything.-  Tell everyone what your favorite band is, who your favorite person is, get the message out, express yourself! That's the glory behind tees.  So I finally caved and bought a creator's pack.  This will be the first of many mesh tees in this style, all with different images and messages.  As it stands I felt this one may be an appropriate start. 

I hope everyone enjoys them! Stay Bobalicious!~

-Inku

No comments:

Post a Comment