Livestream!~

Watch live streaming video from inkusoonkyu at livestream.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Raising Prices Due to Holiday Woes

Hey there guys. I really appreciate the support you've lent me over the last year. You have no idea how awesome it has been to watch Bobtails bloom and develop into an amazing store within the last year. However, with starting a new buisness comes several learning expieriences. As a buisness owner I've had several of them this year and I admit that Bobtails!~ has gotten off its feet in a trial and error fashion. All mistakes are mistakes that I have learned from so that next year there won't be as many flaws. As excited as I was to drop prices and make mod buying easier for everyone this Christmas Season, I wasn't expecting the significant drop in buying. If anything I expected it to increase. However, those of us at Bobtails have taken a hit rather than making a profit. While I love being able to make things easier on all of you, especially in price, there still needs to be some profit made. I have barely enough money to pay this month's Store rent, and the last two payments have almost entirely come out of my pockets. I have not made any payments out to real life (which help pay for my bills) since November and to be able to keep this store up and running I need to be making more money. Unfortunately as a buisness owner I have learned through trial and error once more. Mod prices will be returning to their usual price by Friday (Most likely Saturday at midnight) to help pay for this business to continue to bring you amazing mods. I'm very sorry for the inconvienience and I wish that I could keep the priceses lowered, but until we can make a better profit apparently I'm in no condition to do so. Thank you so much for your time and contribution. Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment