Livestream!~

Watch live streaming video from inkusoonkyu at livestream.com

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bobtails!~ New Store Policy - October 2011

Bobtails!~ Terms of Use and Store Policies:

To Join our Group see the Link below. secondlife:///app/group/824f3688-85af-91f5-1948-58832bc394ee/about

I. No Refunds. Period. No questions asked.
The only exemption for this would be if you accidently bought a duplicate of the same mod on marketplace on the same account and have proof. Only then will I refund you.

II. All Bobtails!~ Products are sold as is. I will not trade out items or make bargains to modify skin packs or eyes.

III. All Bobtails skins and textures are sold with permissions so that you may NOT modify them or duplicate them outside of Second Life. This includes using programs outside of SL to copy textures so that you may edit them yourself. We do not permit people to do this with our products. They are no mod.

IV. We do not do Custom Avatars or Comissions. Please do not ask. If you have an idea for an avatar that you would like to see we are always open to suggestions being dropped in our suggestion box at the main store. More often than not suggestions are turned into Mods. This has happend freaquently and we encourage your ideas.

V. Bobtails!~ and its supporting staff is not responsible for answering you if you send us an IM or notecard personally. The most fool proof way to get our customer service is to drop a notecard into our main store mail box. (Its shaped like a Snail and brightly colored, you can't miss it.) However, as of late due to LM troubles in the past I will no longer reject your IMs or notecards, just please be aware if you chose to get a hold of me this way that I am not obligated to answer you and occasionally I'm so busy that I will not. My IMs often CAP constantly due to me being offline freaquently now. I check them once a day at the least. If they cap, I will not get your message. You can send me notecards, I will do my best to check my inventory for them, but they often get lost. Which is why we sincerely encourage you to use our mailbox. Thank you.

VI. All Bobtails!~ products are copy right to Jeauno Wind (2011). They are not available for redistribution and should not be redistributed.

As always we thank you for your patronage and continuous support of our products.
These statements are subject to change. Check with our Bobtails!~ Store Group for updates to these statements and rules. They are ALWAYS handed out in notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment