Livestream!~

Watch live streaming video from inkusoonkyu at livestream.com

Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to the Blog

Welcome Bobalicious Bobtails to the blog I'll be sharing with you to provide new updates for our awesome and quickly growing store in Second Life. Part of the reason for this blog is not only to bring you information, but for me to be able to keep track of just how much Bobtails!~ has grown since opening in January 2011 (and we have grown a LOT already!).

I'm proud to present to you even in just our first entry, the huge steps our store has taken in the last two days. Just Tuesday I was scrambling for any sort of income that would help provide for myself and my fiancee. It has been a continuing struggle for me to be able to get a job and finally I asked if he'd help me out with staying on track with Bobtails. It was agreed upon that any day he was working, for however long he worked I would be working on Bobtails. That's basically eight hours a day, six days a week. I admit I went into this business this week with a heavy heart, and not really expecting much of anything. HOWEVER!~ I have amazing customers, that I obviously need to put more faith in.

Yesterday we released our first full mod sets that included not only our already reputable felis face mods, but skins and eyes as well. I wasn't sure how well they were going to sell, or if they'd be popular at all, but I dare say that for once we had quite the hit. Yesterday we sold over 20 skin packs, landing us in the top four pages of the furry search on Marketplace this morning. It's safe to say that this morning I'm feeling a bit more at ease about making money for my real life off of Second Life.


The goal currently is to be making around $400 USD a month off of Bobtails!~ I don't think it should be too hard when I'm working such busy hours a week. And with that I'm happy to say we've released another skin pack this morning with a brand new set of eye shadows for the Egyptian Felis face.


For now I suppose you could say that's all I've got on my plate. I've got a to-do list with a long list of ideas for Bobtails!~ So stay tuned and keep well informed because it's my goal to release something new on a daily basis. :3

<3

Love you all,

Stay bobalicious,

~Jeauno/Seras

No comments:

Post a Comment