Livestream!~

Watch live streaming video from inkusoonkyu at livestream.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Copy Botters of BT Products













I have been at war with this person for about a year and a half now. Every time they think I'm not looking they try to copy and rip off my products even harder.
In this picture, they have copied and blurred out my old Felis Face texture (horribly I might add), to make it look like their own work. They too, have done this with the eyes.
They have stolen the spots (obviously) off of my old mods, and positioned them on to different spots on their mods, in attempt to make them their own.
And worse off, not shown, is the fact that they often try to mimic my color schemes and Holiday mods with their own cheaper versions.
This person is a disgrace. Seriously.
The best part about all of this is that in the beginning they were a customer of mine. Better yet, a customer that I HELPED when they came to me with modding questions.
All in all, I basically helped them rip off my store. So this is the thanks I get for helping people.
I haven't modded in months, and its things like this that is making me slowly close the Bobtails!~ Store one day at a time due to lack of inspiration.
How inspiring is this?
My customers report this shit to me every other week. So Radioactiv, while I might not be watching, I apparently have eyes everywhere.